If you’re looking to add an extra "wow factor" to your video, you have found the right company for the job. Here’s what’s included when you hire us:
· A two person crew consisting of two professional and experienced RC aerial cinematography pilots. One pilot flies while the other operates the camera gimbal to frame the perfect shot.
· Live video monitoring of the aerial filming process so the client can see what is being filmed and video playback.
· Backup crafts and cameras will always be brought on site and ready to use.
We own several UAV systems and each of them are designed to lift different payloads; ranging from 1-12 lbs of camera weight. Below is a list of cameras we have worked with.
- Canon 7D, 5D Mark II or Mark III
- Blackmagic pocket cinema camera
- Sony NEX5n & NEX7
- GoPro HD Hero 3
Here at UAV OPTICS we want nothing more than to make our clients happy by getting that perfect aerial image for them. However, we will ALWAYS put the safety of our clients and of other people FIRST.
-UAV OPTICS will always have the right to reschedule a shoot due to weather or unforeseen safety/site issues.
-UAV OPTICS will not fly in rain, snow, or winds over 15 miles per hour.
-UAV OPTICS will not operate crafts over people or objects if conditions are deemed as unsafe.
-UAV OPTICS will not fly above the altitude of 400 feet.
Our own certified RC pilot, Baotri Ho builds and flies UAVs. These units are mounted with gyro stabilized gimbals. These gyro stabilized gimbals can carry a wide array of high definition cameras to capture ultra smooth aerial footage.
AERIAL CINEMATOGRAPHY FROM THE GROUND UP